CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Chris was very professional and helpful! He took his time to explain details of my service - he went further to educate us a lil more about out our car and it's mechanics . Thank you guys ! It's rare nowadays that we get not only professional help but also great customer service and genuinely friendly ! We definitely will be servicing our car with you from now on ...
Always appreciate working with professionals. Appointment took as long as they'd estimated no nonsense or pressure just a quick and straight forward service provided at a fair cost. My turbocharged Mazdaspeed is performing like new following their induction cleaning service which I plan to add on as part of my regular maintenance.