- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The team here at Precision was incredibly thorough in their diagnostic of my brake issues and was communicative throughout the whole process. I love that they sent me photos of the issues I was needing to repair and how they categorized work that needed done versus stuff that could be saved for later. I felt that the pricing was fair and how they talked me through every step of the way what I was paying for and why. As someone who is not literate in cars, it was a breath of fresh air to not feel out of my element when discussing my vehicle. I will absolutely be back in the future.
Very professional and nice to interact with. They have kept my 220,000 mile van running well.